Website Success TipsIncluding one from Fortune 500 Presidents ...
Resources to Consider
As I mentioned in the video, if you’re serious about the success of your business then you’ll want to invest in yourself. After all, sometimes you have to spend money in order to earn money.
Aside from that, here are resources I recommend:
1. AWeber – this is what I would call the most “mature” autoresponder. They have been in existence for along time, and they have a user interface that’s easy to use. I have helped many clients with their AWeber email autoresponders.
2. GetResponse – if you have more advanced needs (such as setting up a webinar funnel or conditional workflows), then I would recommend GetResponse. I personally use this service and can vouch for it. If you would ever like a video tutorial, just let me know!
3. Post Planner – This is great for automating your Facebook and Twitter posts. They even suggest content you could post that would most likely get you high levels of engagement.
4. Namecheap – If I had to choose between Godaddy or Namecheap, it would be Namecheap. They make the buying process very smooth and don’t try to upsell/crosssell you like crazy. If you ever need assistance with purchasing your domain through Namecheap, just let me know!
5. SiteGround – This is my # 1 choice for hosting. They give you so much bang for your buck (such as free integration of Let’s Encrypt and caching tools). Plus they are built for hosting WordPress websites.
6. Hostgator – Although I personally use SiteGround and can vouch for them, their only real downside is that they only do annual billing. If you absolutely need a monthly billing plan, then my # 2 choice is Hostgator. They don’t offer quite as much for the money, but they are still a well respected hosting company.
NOTE: if you purchase your domain through Namecheap and your hosting through SiteGround or Hostgator (going through my affiliate links above), then I will give you a website creation package deal only available to my email subscribers like yourself.
More details in the next email!