1. How are you able to keep your prices so low?
I do this in several ways:
- I operate from a home office (helping to minimize monthly overhead costs)
- I don’t have any employees
- and I don’t use toll free numbers or anything like that
As a small business owner myself, I understand that many small business owners and other entrepreneurs are often short on time and/or money. I want to help you get the most bang for your buck!
2. I live in San Antonio, TX. Could we meet in person?
3. Who is your ideal customer?
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
PayPal and major credit cards. If you live in or near San Antonio, I’ll accept cash.
5. What is a WordPress website, and why do you focus on creating this type of website?
WordPress (WP) is a type of content management system (CMS) and open source (free) software. In other words, it’s something that lets you update or modify content on your website without any coding or technical knowledge. Although WP was originally intended for blogs, all kinds of sites operate with WP.
I have several reasons for creating WP websites:
- if you need to make any changes to your website (such as updating a blog, portfolio, changing your contact info, etc.), you don’t need to touch any code
- you have plenty of themes (appearance and layout of the website) to choose from
- you have a variety of plugins (apps that add functionality to your website) you can install
- WordPress was built for search engine optimization (SEO)
- I also have years of experience creating and maintaining WordPress websites, so I know WordPress
- you can learn more at https://wordpress.org
6. Are you able to make other types of websites?
No matter how simple or complex you want your website, I am here for you. Go ahead and contact me to let me know what your goals are so that I can give you a custom quote. If I cannot help you, then I’ll be sure to point you in the right direction.