Holiday Website Creation ___ PackageOrder Form Page 1 of 2
I appreciate your trust and interest in me and my service.
I just need to gather some information and then I’ll be on my way to building you an excellent WordPress website.
BEFORE YOU FILL THIS OUT OR SEND ME ANY MONEY, please make sure you’ve done the following:
1. Register your domain name (my personal recommendation is Namecheap, but you’re free to choose anyone). Here’s a video demonstration of how to register your domain:
2. Set up your hosting account (my #1 recommendation is SiteGround, but if you prefer a monthly payment plan over an annual one then my 2nd choice would be Hostgator). Here’s a video explanation of your different hosting options:
3. Set up a gmail account that will only be associated with your website (e.g., if your website will be businessnamexyz.com, then your gmail address could be something like email@example.com).
4. Be ready to share login credentials for your domain provider, hosting account, and gmail address.
5. As stated in the package deals, by default I will install the Divi theme on your WordPress website. I own a license by Elegant Themes that lets me install this theme on an unlimited number of websites (client and personal). After your website is finished, I will provide a tutorial on how this Divi works (including the front end editor feature that lets you edit your website and see changes in real time). If you prefer a different theme for your WordPress website, then you will need to provide that theme for me.
6. If you plan on incorporating email marketing (I personally use GetResponse, but the majority of my clients swear by AWeber for its user-friendliness), I’ll need your login credentials for your email autoresponder.
7. If you haven’t thought about your color scheme yet, I encourage you to check out these resources:
Now that we have established that, here’s the actual order form. The more details you can provide, the better.